Saturday, January 18, 2014

Women's Circle Traveling Art Journal


So the "Women's Circle Traveling Journal" will start its traveling adventure.

Here are the wonderful women who are participating (the journal will be traveling in the order below, so you know who is getting the journal in what order!):

  1. Artful Fairy Tales
  2. The Marmelade Gypsy
  3. Bella & Blackstone
  4. Goodness Recycled
  5. Middle Girl
  6. Ophelia's Art
  7. Christina Jackson
  8. Lovely Reveries
  9. Kyra Wilson's Studio
  10. She Who Seeks
  11. Words & Blooms
  12. Free Spirit Scribblings
  13. A North End Journal
  14. Magic Love Crow
  15. Bichinhos na Cabeça
  16. Art of Nadia
  17. Castles Crowns Cottages

You will receive an email with the contact of the person you will mail the journal to. You can keep the journal for 7 days and you have 2 pages to use.

Also, the wonderful Nadia has offered to scan the pages of the book. So although only one lucky blogger will have the original journal (and the remainder pages to use), we will all have a copy of the art that was created.

The file will be sent in PDF to the participants. The file will be for personal use only and each art on the book will always belong to the artist who created it. So please, always give credit if you post photos on your blog or Facebook.

In addition, Eden from Artful Fairy Tales offered to create a Facebook page for us to post photos, progress, etc. I thought it was an amazing idea. A place where we can all visit and see what's going on ;-) Soon to be available to everyone.

I am sending the journal out on Wednesday ;-)

Thank you all for participating. This is one of the most amazing things I have had the chance to be part of.

21 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It will be amazing! I wish I was an artist...I can't wait to see what you all do with it! Sweet hugs my friend!

GlorV1 said...

Have fun Ana. :)

Middle Girl said...

woot!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oooooo, this is exciting! Guess I'd better learn how to draw or paint or something before the journal gets to me, LOL!

The Cranky said...

This is going to be so fun to follow; you come up with wonderful ideas Ana!

Cloudia said...

cool




ALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
> < } } ( ° >

Jeanie said...

I'm excited -- already thinking of things to share! And how wonderful that Eden will scan the pages. Since I'm early on, it will be fun to see the whole thing later!

AntiquityTravelers said...

Can't wait to see the mosaic of creativity!

Melissa said...

Thanks for organizing this, Ana! It will be so much fun!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo very cool Ana...
I will be looking for the journal
and I will be in touch with you about the page...which I shall try to do today...Exciting!!!

Magic Love Crow said...

This is so much fun! So nice being being able to print off the beautiful art as well! I'm not on facebook, but I will keep in touch ;o)

Ariel said...

This project sounds wonderful.Hope to see all the beautiful art done by everyone here.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Hey Ana,
FB group page is up.
Let me know who else
to include and if you
want to be admin of
group.

Riot Kitty said...

Very cool! Excited to see what you come up with :)

The Dancing Crone said...

This is so exciting - and I love the idea of the fb page. So looking forward to seeing how it all transpires!

bella said...

Can't wait to get participate in this traveling journal. =)

bella said...

By the way, I have joined all of the participating ladies' blogs if they are on blogger and also added you all to my blog reader of choice (www.theoldreader.com) and look forward to following along with you all. =)

Unknown said...

I am super excited!!! Going to be so much fun!!

Terra said...

Oh you wonderful creative artists, this traveling art journal will be a thing of beauty.

Debbie said...

Is it too late to get in on this?

Palomasea said...

Thank you, dear Ana, so very much for this adventure...
Thank you to the dear ones who are helping with everything...
:)))
xoxoxo